Book your tickets from now to see the shows of 2022 !Bookings recommended
23rd Medieval Festivals: Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th August (bookings recommended)!
For the 23rd consecutive year, Mortemer Abbey invites you to its Medieval Festivals. Come on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th August from 10:30 am to 7 pm for an immersion in the heart of the Middle Ages! On the program: fights, tournaments, medieval camp, music, dances, shows, medieval market and much more.
2nd Festival of Tales and Legends: see you on July 17 & 18!
On Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 July, Mortemer Abbey invites you to the 2nd Festival of Fantastic Tales & Legends. What a great way to spend a moment under the sign of magic, sharing and laughter with family or friends!
Our association is pleased to announce the opening of a fishing course exclusively to the fly, in the bodies of water of the Mortemer abbey.
Presentation of the fly fishing course
- 3 lakes and 1 stream.
- Population of salmon, trout, trophy fish, carp, sight fishing.
- Possibility of initiation to the techniques of fly fishing for the beginners.
Opening of the fly fishing course
- By reservation only.
Fly fishing access rates
- 35 € per person for the half-day (no kill), 50 € the full day (no kill).
Registration for fly fishing
- Each participant must register in advance for the day and time of their choice.
- By phone: 02.32.49.54.34.
- By email: email@example.com.