Book your tickets from now to see the shows of 2021 !Bookings
Cultural Season 2021: let's get started!
Although spring hasn't even started yet, Mortemer Abbey has already started preparing for the cultural season 2021! This summer's program includes dives into the heart of history, exciting tales and even a few thrills. Discover the 2021 program in more detail!
The Abbey of Mortemer in video
Discover the video of one of our visitors on the Abbey of Mortemer!
Our association is pleased to announce the opening of a fishing course exclusively to the fly, in the bodies of water of the Mortemer abbey.
Presentation of the fly fishing course
- 3 lakes and 1 stream.
- Population of salmon, trout, trophy fish, carp, sight fishing.
- Possibility of initiation to the techniques of fly fishing for the beginners.
Opening of the fly fishing course
- By reservation only.
- From Wednesday to Sunday: all day.
Fly fishing access rates
- 35 € per person for the half-day (no kill), 50 € the full day (no kill).
- Boat rental: 5 € per day.
Registration for fly fishing
- Each participant must register in advance for the day and time of their choice.
- By phone: 02.32.49.54.34.
- By email: email@example.com.