Book your tickets from now to see the shows of 2023 !Bookings recommended
Mortemer Abbey is recruiting for the 2023 season, discover our offers!
Mortemer Abbey is recruiting :
- 1 full time CDD 35 hours
- 1 part-time CD 21 hours (weekends)
Your missions :
- Reception and ticketing
- Management of the shop
- Some secretarial tasks
- Guiding and accompanying: guided tours
- Creation of communication materials and distribution.
Closing and reopening dates of the Abbey
Mortemer Abbey will be closed to the public from December 10 to January 4.
Join us on Facebook
Our association is pleased to announce the opening of a fishing course exclusively to the fly, in the bodies of water of the Mortemer abbey.
Presentation of the fly fishing course
- The 16 hectare park is composed of three ponds and a stream.
- The spring waters are populated by many varieties of trout, brook salmon, black- bass and carp.
Opening of the fly fishing course
- Every day
- By reservation only
Fly fishing access rates
- 35 € per person for the half-day at No-kill
- 50 € per person for the full day at No-Kill
- Bark in rent
Registration for fly fishing
- Each participant must register in advance for the day and time of their choice.
- By phone : 02.32.49.54.34 or 02.32.48.25.94
- By email: email@example.com.