Book your tickets from now to see the shows of 2019 !Bookings
We are looking for volunteers for Ghost Nights
Mortemer Abbey and its director Vytas Kraujelis are looking for volunteers for the 14th edition of the "Ghost Nights".
The shows of the season
The new cultural season is coming up: zoom in on the shows that await you in 2019!
Our association is pleased to announce the opening of a fishing course exclusively to the fly, in the bodies of water of the Mortemer abbey.
Presentation of the fly fishing course
- 3 lakes and 1 stream.
- Population of salmon, trout, trophy fish, carp, sight fishing.
- Possibility of initiation to the techniques of fly fishing for the beginners.
Opening of the fly fishing course
- By reservation only.
- From Wednesday to Sunday: all day.
Fly fishing access rates
- 35 € per person for the half-day (no kill), 50 € the full day (no kill).
- Boat rental: 5 € per day.
Registration for fly fishing
- Each participant must register in advance for the day and time of their choice.
- By phone: 02.32.49.54.34.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.