Book your tickets from now to see the shows of 2023 !
The 2023 season is over - see you next year!
Summer is drawing to a close. We'd like to thank so many of you for taking part in our Tales & Legends Festival, as well as the Medieval Festivals, which have become a real must-see event in the region. All this is thanks to you, but also to our volunteers, without whom nothing would be possible.
The medieval festivities: August 14 and 15!
Transport yourself back several centuries during the 25th Fêtes Médiévales, taking place on Monday August 14 and Tuesday August 15, 2023 at Mortemer Abbey! Take advantage of the day's entertainment, stroll along the Chemin des Ducs and visit the Theme Apartments and the Museum of Ghosts and Legends.
Join us on Facebook
Our association is pleased to announce the opening of a fishing course exclusively to the fly, in the bodies of water of the Mortemer abbey.
Presentation of the fly fishing course
- The 16 hectare park is composed of three ponds and a stream.
- The spring waters are populated by many varieties of trout, brook salmon, black- bass and carp.
Opening of the fly fishing course
- Every day
- By reservation only
Fly fishing access rates
- 35 € per person for the half-day at No-kill
- 50 € per person for the full day at No-Kill
- Bark in rent
Registration for fly fishing
- Each participant must register in advance for the day and time of their choice.
- By phone : 02.32.49.54.34 or 02.32.48.25.94
- By email: email@example.com.