Book your tickets from now to see the shows of 2022 !Bookings recommended
The 2022 cultural season is waiting for you!
Mortemer Abbey invites you to a summer full of emotions! This year, the Festival of Fantastic Tales and Legends and the Medieval Festivals await you for a real escape in the historical setting of the Abbey.
Fly fishing weekend April 16 & 17
See you on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th April at the Abbaye de Mortemer for a Fly Fishing weekend. Beginners as well as experts, we are waiting for you !
Mortemer Abbey, in addition to its ruins, its museums and its idyllic setting, regularly offers cultural events. The 2022 season is no exception!
This year, two highlights await you: the Festival of Fantastic Tales & Legends, but also the now famous Medieval Festivals.
The 3rd Festival of Fantastic Tales & Legends
July 16 & 17, 2022 from 11am to 7pm.
What more authentic setting than Mortemer Abbey to discover a myriad of legends, epics, tales and historical shows? The 3rd Festival of Fantastic Tales and Legends will plunge young and old into the heart of a magical world, so that they can forget their daily lives for a day.
Meeting with knights, shows, storytellers, camp and medieval market... Many animations and surprises await you throughout the day. Come with your family or friends to spend a unique moment of its kind!
The 24th Medieval Festivals
August 14th and 15th from 10:30 am to 7 pm.
For the 24th consecutive year, Mortemer Abbey invites you for a chivalrous day full of surprises! The Medieval Festivals will allow you to discover the site of the Abbey in a new light.
Equestrian jousts, period costumes, medieval dances and fights, historical shows, camp and medieval market... Enjoy a day full of emotions during which time will seem to have stopped.
The following companies have answered the call of the Medieval Festivals:
- Equistoria: a company that will offer you equestrian jousts high in sensations and twists,
- La Mesnie des Chevaliers de Saint Georges et Saint Michel : as in the past few years, you will have the opportunity to attend foot battles that will amaze young and old,
- La Maison des Fers Croisés : take a stroll through their medieval camps, as if you had taken a real leap back in time,
- Pastourel: a troupe of musicians who will plunge you into the wonderful atmosphere of the Middle Ages,
- Le Bistrot du Bec Fin: if you feel a little peckish during the day, come and eat there!
On the site of the Abbey, you will also find:
- A medieval market regrouping many craftsmen & merchants of objects: jewels, leather objects, coats of mail, stained glass, food and many others.
- An opportunity to take a guided tour of the themed apartments or the Abbey's Museum of Ghosts & Legends.
- Places to picnic.
- Dates: Sunday 14th and Monday 15th August 2022
- Times: beginning of the festivities at 10:30 am, end at 7 pm.
- Access : Abbaye de Mortemer - 27440 Lisors.
- Prices: 13€ for adults, 9€ for children up to 16 years old, free for children under 6 years old.
- Contact & reservation : email@example.com - 02 32 49 54 34 - reservation form.
- Parking: A large free parking lot is available.
- Catering : The Bistrot du Bec Fin is at your disposal on site.
- Our friends the dogs are welcome on a leash.