Book your tickets from now to see the shows of 2024 !
The 2023 season is over - see you next year!
Summer is drawing to a close. We'd like to thank so many of you for taking part in our Tales & Legends Festival, as well as the Medieval Festivals, which have become a real must-see event in the region. All this is thanks to you, but also to our volunteers, without whom nothing would be possible.
The medieval festivities: August 14 and 15!
Transport yourself back several centuries during the 25th Fêtes Médiévales, taking place on Monday August 14 and Tuesday August 15, 2023 at Mortemer Abbey! Take advantage of the day's entertainment, stroll along the Chemin des Ducs and visit the Theme Apartments and the Museum of Ghosts and Legends.
Join us on Facebook
25th Medieval Festivals
Monday 14 & Tuesday 15 August 2023
Transport yourself back several centuries during the 25th Medieval Festivals, which will take place on Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th August 2023 at the Abbaye de Mortemer, a timeless place which, if you don't know it yet, will surely amaze you.
Take advantage of this day to attend numerous shows and animations, stroll along the Chemin des Ducs and don't forget to visit the Theme Apartments and the Museum of Ghosts and Legends.
What to expect during the 25th Fêtes Médiévales :
- a picturesque medieval encampment ;
- dressage and acrobatics demonstrations, performed by the Equistoria riders;
- fights of the knights of the Maison des Fers Croisés;
- medieval music played by the Pastourel troupe;
- a medieval market where you can discover the pyrography on wood of Cemendur, reproductions of weapons and leather articles, candles of litotherapy, stone sculptures of L'écume des Rêves, jams and confits of Douceurs du Colombier, wines and meads of Breuvages d'Antan, meringues, sausages... ;
- in case of a small hunger, the delicacies of the Bistrot du Bec Fin are waiting for you. If you wish, you can also have a picnic in the Abbey.
The rates are 13€ per adult, 9€ per child from 6 to 16 years old and free for children under 6 years old. Parking is also free. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a leash.
4th Festival of Tales & Legends
Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd July 2023
Mortemer Abbey is a place full of history and mysteries that will thrill young and old. Immerse yourself in this mystical atmosphere during the 4th Festival of Tales & Legends, on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd July 2023!
During these days, you will be able to attend many shows and animations. If you wish, you can also enjoy a guided tour of the Theme Apartments and the Museum of Ghosts and Legends!
What awaits you for the 4th Festival of Tales & Legends :
- a medieval camp of fantastic creatures led by the troupe Histoire Vivae, fire-eaters & knights' fights ;
- the equestrian acrobatics of Elisa Laville and her faithful companions;
- heroic fantasy tunes, performed by the Pastourel musical troupe;
- a fantastic medieval market where you will discover fairy and elven creations, jewels and floral compositions from the Jardin du Vanaheim, old books, lithotherapy candles and leather objects, honeys and delicacies from our beekeepers or medieval recipes from Flaveur des sens;
- an initiation to hot gilding...
Other information will be communicated to you in a few weeks. Stay informed and don't hesitate to subscribe to our newsletter! If you wish, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 02 32 49 54 34.
To participate in the 4th Festival of Tales & Legends, the rates are 13€ per adult, 9€ for children under 16 and free for children under 6. Parking is also free. Our friends the dogs are welcome but must be kept on a leash.